to MONGOLIA SHIP REGISTRY
Our vision is to work with the world’s shipping communities towards quality shipping activities, committed to Fast and Reliable service.
The Mongolian Government appoints the Mongolia Ship Registry Pte.Ltd, Singapore (MSR) as the exclusive principle agent to process registration applications for ships flying the Mongolian flag. MSR is fully authorized to issue all the necessary documents and certificates and to administer the whole registration system. Read more
- Very Competitive Fees
- Low registration tax
- Low annual tonnage tax
- Low radio tonnage tax; no hidden costs
- No lawyer’s fees
- No additional costs to set up owning company
There are no restrictions on the ownership of any ship registered in the Mongolia Ship Registry. Any legal entity capable of owning ships under the law of the country in which it is established or domiciled may be registered as owner.
Any vessel used in navigation, including non-propelled vessels and pleasure yachts may be registered in the Mongolia Ship Registry.
A ship may be registered in any of the following manner:
- Provisional registration (can be completed using faxed documents);
- Permanent registration (where all registration requirements are fulfilled);
- Short term registration valid for 3 months (for delivery voyages or registration of title);
- Bareboat charter-in registration.
- Mortgage registration
A Mongolian ship may also be bareboat chartered out and registered under another flag for the duration of the charter.
Ministry of Roads and Transportation of Mongolia
Mongolia Maritime Administration